- All jewelry pieces presented in divineartjewellery.com online jewelry retail store website are made of cast solid silver/gold using CAD-CAM “lost wax metal casting” technique and are officially stamped: “10K, 14K, 18K, 22K” & 925 gold & silver grades based on the model ordered respectively.
- Silver is stamped: “SL 925” cast highest grade 925 Silver.
- All white diamonds on jewelry pieces are genuine selected as mentioned in the description.
- All color stones; including black diamonds and color diamonds are high-purity laboratory grown Cubic Crystal Structure (Cubic Zirconia, Zirconium Dioxide: ZrO2) or Hexagonal Crystal Structure (Corundum: Al2O3) based show grade stones, having diamond cuts, corresponding color range standard reflective indexes and hardness of 8.5 and 8.0 on a Moh hardness scale.
- We do not set natural stones on most of our jewelry pieces except few types for mainstream online retail practical, stone color consistency standard and marketing matters.
- Finger size: When checking out, please make sure to select your correct finger size. If an incorrect finger size was selected when placing an order, contact as within 48 hours to request a change prior processing of your order.
- There is an automatic price adjustment on rings over finger size 9.5. Rings are precious metal heavier and stone sizes may/will be larger.
- There is a 25% return restocking fee on all returns reflecting labor and material retrieval costs, hence make sure you are absolutely satisfied with the jewelry style, it’s price, you acknowledge reading the product’s description, ordering and shipping terms and all questions are asked prior ordering an Divine Art Jewellery piece.
- For detailed information on shipping, order cancellation and returns please read Refunds and Jewelry Return Policy section of our website Terms and Conditions page.
- All metal and stone measurements are based on natural diamond karat weights and size standard. All stone karat weighs and their totals are approximated by CAD-CAM production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly on 0.005 fraction levels.
- Stone settings in pave, micro pave, prong, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly from an image displayed as the stones are set by a master hand.
- All jewelry images displayed at divineartjewellery.com online jewelry retail store website are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs. Visual perceptions of 3d images, metal and stone colors may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
divineartjewellery.com online jewelry retail store website accepts NEFT Transaction, Direct Bank Transfer & Paypal Payments Only. Every jewelry product order is made to order custom within 8 to 10 business days upon payment receipt provided precious stone and precious metal supply availability is in stock. No sales tax is collected. An order may be canceled within 24h of purchase (sent payment) prior to processing and is subject to 10% cancellation fee.
Shipping & Delivery
At divineartjewellery.com online jewelry retail store website we ship customer orders within 2 – 3 business days upon completion of the jewelry piece that takes about 8 to 10 days to custom design, craft and finish. We ship via India Post insured mail, India Post insured express international mail. Shipping is free of charge. India Post tracking number is provided for customer’s convenience. Signature is required upon delivery of the insured mail.
- Free India Post insured delivery within India
- Free Express India Post insured int’l delivery to USA, Canada, UK and Australia
- Shipping is within 8 to 10 business days with tracking number provided
- Deliveries within India takes on average 3 to 5 business days to arrive
- Deliveries to USA, Canada, UK,EU and Australia take on average 10 to 12 business days to arrive while rest of the countries it will take on average 20 to 25 business days to arrive.